Sunday, May 10, 2009

Support Event!

Some of the teachers that I work with are putting this together. This will most likely be my last event before I leave. I would love for you to come if you can and you can invite others as well. You can come and go between 7-10 and enjoy dessert and fellowship. I would love to know if you will be there, so they can know an approximate number to plan for.

Right now, I am at 50% of my monthly support! Praise the Lord! Please be praying. I need to start the Visa process soon, and in order to do that, I need to be at 80-85%. Then, before I leave, I need to be at 100% of my support. Please pray that I would not be anxious or pessimistic, but trust that the Lord is at work and will provide in His timing.


Alabama to Africa…


Please join us for a night of fun and fellowship

as we help raise support for

Heather LaCroix’s trip from Alabama to Africa.

May 15, 2009

7:00-10:00

The fun will include live music, refreshments, and relaxing.

Bring fishing poles and lawn chairs, if you are interested.

$5.00 donation per person (kids free)


Sharon Rogers’ Home
101 Twelve Oaks Circle
Chelsea, AL 35043

No comments:

Post a Comment