Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well, I don't expect to be winning any awards in blogging.  Here are some pictures from the past few months.  It is so strange to think that I am scheduled to leave Nigeria in about 4 months.  I appreciate your prayers as I make decisions about when I will leave and what I will be doing when I get home. 

 Our kids had the opportunity to perform at a Christmas celebration with a local TV station.  A couple of missionaries and Nigerians taught them some songs and dances.  We were so proud. :)


 We thought this would be a good idea for a thank you card when people give to Cornerstone.  This is in class 1 (1st grade).  Of course some of the kids that didn't get to hold a letter weren't so happy. 

Karis and Maimaiki.  Maimaiki means surprise in Hausa.  She is one of our girls that lives in Gyero.  I love spending time with her!




 Hanging out with Nkarena and Enoch.  Nkarena is a staff kid and Enoch is one of our boys. 
 We came to greet the girls on Christmas.  They all got new dresses. 

 Our last night in Ghana.  We had a great time relaxing and wandering around. 


 Canopy Walk in Ghana

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I visited Ghana about three years ago, and your castle, gardens, and canopy walk pics look just like mine! Haha! Must be popular spots to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no greater purpose than service to others. Much love for what you're doing.

    Justina

    ReplyDelete