Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures!!

My class on Independence Celebration Day.
Lisa and I. I am so thankful for her friendship. She's lovely. (I say lovely because she is from England and they say that. It's funny that I didn't really anticipate learning more about other cultures besides Nigerian, but it's been so fun and funny as well!)

Fun night of dinner and fellowship. Thankful for these friends.


Somewhat of a pyramid. My favorite part is the pile of chacos to the left side.



Tara and I (Tara is the first grade teacher. She is an encouragement to me!)




My sweet friend Grace and her husband Musa with their two girls, Jemimah and Sophie.












1 comment:

  1. Heathie! I want to hear your British accent next time I see you!!! haha. It reminds me of the time we laid out on the Ft. Laudy beach at night & tried to teach eachother how to speak "Southern" and "Non-accenty" hahaha. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete