Thursday, July 2, 2009

I didn't know how much I didn't know

My time at Houghton College is coming to an end. I've been here for the past two weeks for PFO (Pre Field Orientation). Most of the sessions have been focused on how best to relate to TCKs (Third Culture Kids), teaching in an international school, and how to adjust well to a new culture. The training has been rich with content. I am grateful for all that I have learned and look forward to processing it all and applying it very soon! I will update with some of the things that I learned later, but thought I could go ahead and share some pictures from my time here. Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement!



We got to go to Niagara Falls! It was lots of fun! It rained most of the day, but that didn't ruin it. We were wet anyway.
Hanging out at a state park. We saw a deer hanging out on the side of a cliff. Crazy!




Hanging out with some girls at Citgo!






"This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you."

No comments:

Post a Comment